2018 Is Looking Like A Snack
Here are my goals for 2018
2018 is actually going to be a v exciting year! I have lots of things to look forward to. To be honest, this might be one of the best years.
I'm graduating in May!!! This is definitely a bittersweet event but I cannot wait to graduate and officially be done with college.
I'm starting my new Product Management internship in the spring semester. I'm actually pretty hyped about this. I'm not gonna love commuting every morning but I finally have the opportunity to try out Product Management.
Luckily, I was offered a position as part of United Technologies Corporation's Digital Technology Leadership Program. I get to rotate between three positions and each position is eight months. I have the opportunity to live in Dumbo, Brooklyn, Hartford, Connecticut, West Palm Beach Florida, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
With that being said, I'm pretty stoked to get an apartment and decorate it. I've been pinteresting the past few weeks. I honestly cannot wait!!!
Since it's senior year, my friends and I are going to (or trying to go to) Punta Cuna! It's gonna be lit in an all inclusive resort.
As of right now, these are the only short/mid-term goals I can think of. There's definitely a lot more of things to change or try to do. But I wanted to jot down goals that were measurable.
- Read a book once every three months. To be honest, I've been the worst with this. I have a reading list but haven't read any of it yet.
- Keep up with daily news and read one front page a day. This doesn't necessarily mean politics but anything that's trending. It could be pop culture, tech, etc.
- Stop hoarding by "spring cleaning" every other month. This is going to be hard for me because I am the biggest hoarder. I literally have pay stubs from my first job 3 years ago...
- Blog once a month. To be honest, I need to make more use of this platform. I pay $XXX for Squarespace and I barely use it. Can't let this money go to waste.
- Squat 225 before spring break. I think I can definitely squat more before March but I want to take it nice and easy. This way I can focus on form.
- Lose 15 pounds before spring break. Who doesn't have a weight loss goal for the new year?! This time it's serious. Spring break is coming and I gotta look like a snack - not like I ate too many snacks.
- Take a film shot every day. This is going to be hard and expensive.
What I'm looking forward to
My reflection on 2017
- I got an internship in California at Logitech. It was literally the time of my life and I made friends that will last forever.
- My big moved back to Jersey so now I can go crazy with her in the clubs.
- I turned 21!
- I rented out my first apartment ever for the summer and experienced adulting.
- I had the best Halloween costume. I was a mermaid and everyone was complimenting it.
- I got a dog! Migo, the goldendoodle.
- My relationship grew and matured.
- I learned to like my body a little more than before.
- My friendships grew stronger and closer.
- I learned to not give a f*ck and only care about people who matter to me.
Overall, I'm not hating on 2017. I had a lot of opportunities and I don't regret anything. It's now time to move on to 2018. Learn from the past to grow in the future.
Note To Self: Blog/journal more so you can actually look back on things.